[ZODB-Dev] Rename top-level svn dir to ZODB3?

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Thu Oct 4 17:46:02 EDT 2007

Most other projects in subversion are named after their eggs (or the
other around, whichever way you look at it). This rule helps me and I
suspect others find stuff more easily. Unfortunately, the ZODB breaks
this rule in such a subtle manner that I usually always get it wrong.

Since we can't easily rename the ZODB3 egg to ZODB (dependencies would
break), I suggest we rename the subversion directory to 'ZODB3'. Then at
least it'll be consistent.