AW: [ZODB-Dev] diploma thesis: ZODB Indexing

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Wed Sep 5 09:39:14 EDT 2007

Am Mittwoch, den 05.09.2007, 09:24 -0400 schrieb Jim Fulton:
> I'd like to see a generic framework for defining collections and
> indexes in Python and querying them efficiently.  No ZODB expertise
> should be needed,

I have the feeling you already pondered this a bit and have some more
specific ideas ... :)

I also have the feeling that our goal for ad-hoc querying would be
incompatible with your envisioned framework for defining collections and

These are just feelings/suspicions. We're both rather unspecific right
now. ;)

Christian