[ZODB-Dev] Re: Suggestion: buildout friendly relstorage

Shane Hathaway shane at hathawaymix.org
Tue Apr 29 03:11:43 EDT 2008

Anton Stonor wrote:
> I'm about to give RelStorage a spin - it is looking promising.
>
> However, it would be great if the zodbconvert.py could be buildout
> friendly. What is needed is just to move zodbconvert.py inside the
> relstorage package and define an entry point for it in the setup.py.

A few minutes ago, I created a new version of RelStorage, 1.1b1, and
uploaded it to pypi.  I did as Jim suggested and put zodbconvert.py in
the relstorage package and created an entry point.

Unfortunately, my experiments with buildout still don't create the
"zodbconvert" script.  AFAICT, buildout ignores the entry point I defined.

I've attached my buildout.cfg.  Everything works except for the creation
of the zodbconvert script.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Shane