[ZODB-Dev] Invalidation Polling Branch

Shane Hathaway shane at hathawaymix.org
Fri Dec 12 17:44:25 EST 2008

Jim and ZODB Contributors,

I just made a branch of the ZODB trunk for the integration of invalidation
polling.  The branch is named "shane-poll-invalidations" and it includes:

- the invalidation polling patch that is required for RelStorage,
- an interface that describes the new storage methods involved in polling,
- a variant of MappingStorage that supports polling, and
- a test module that exercises the patch and the new methods.

I believe this fulfills what you asked for, Jim.  Please let me know if there
is anything else I should do to get this included in ZODB 3.9.

Shane