[ZODB-Dev] ZODB not saving sometimes

tsmiller tsmiller at gnixterhouse.com
Sun Jun 22 11:49:32 EDT 2008

Gary,
I have been using the ZODB for about a year and a half with a bookstore
application.  I am just now about ready to put it out on the internet for
people to use.  I have had the same problem with saving data.  I have tried
alot of things.  But I have never gotten the database to save consistently.
I can create an x number of records one right after the other that uses the
exact same code to save them, and it is likely that all of them will save
perfectly except one - or maybe two.  I am posting another question because
I have got to get this fixed.  I do not understand the ZODB very well and I
have been pulling my hair out trying to figure out why my data is not there
when I restart my server.  I am posting another question about this trying
to figure out how the ZODB saves.  Maybe we can both figure this thing out.
Your post hits home!
Thanks,
Tom