[ZODB-Dev] Zeo Server as a single point of failure

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Tue Mar 11 09:16:17 EDT 2008

Hi Alan. I am working on cleanup and will releasing a version with new
licensing at some point in near future. I am working at this with bits
of time I have between other work. Unfortunately, it had been left for a
couple of years without attention and my interest is in keeping it up to
date with ZODB development. We discussed this about month or so ago when
I communicated I would be maintaining it at sourceforge for the reasons
I provided at that time.

Regards,
David