[ZODB-Dev] Re: Zeo Server as a single point of failure

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Wed Mar 12 21:56:55 EDT 2008

Hi Shane. Not sure if you have been following the whole thread or not.
In any case, I had committed to maintaining DirectoryStorage a little
while ago and it will be releasing in the near future under a new
license.  I think it is a good project too and I am excited about
bringing it up to date :-). Once I have finished with the packaging, a
bit of clean up and a first commit done of the updated source to
sourceforge, I am hoping you may be interested in participating in ts
development and co-maintaining it with me.

If so, I can provide you with access once the new code has landed in the
repository. I am happy that there is genuine interest for this storage
though it is not widely deployed. I have a continued interest in
RelStorage (formerly PGStorage). Though I cannot commit to svn, I'd be
happy to help with a buildout configuration that could apply the ZODB
patch also. Had you though about putting into the z3c namespace. Many
thanks.

Regards,
David