[ZODB-Dev] ZODB with future timestamp

Ross J. Reedstrom reedstrm at rice.edu
Mon Nov 23 18:12:28 EST 2009

Hanno -
I'm the author of that little patch.  That looks pretty much exactly
how I did it. Modulo some messing around to handle only copying the
damaged transactions (we're dealling w/ multi-gig Data.fs files)

Can you give me more information how you determined what objects didn't
get updated?

Ross
--
Ross Reedstrom, Ph.D.                                 reedstrm at rice.edu
Systems Engineer & Admin, Research Scientist        phone: 713-348-6166