[ZODB-Dev] plone and postgres "connection problems"

Laurence Rowe l at lrowe.co.uk
Mon Apr 19 14:50:22 EDT 2010

I've had this issue reported to me in the context of zope.sqlalchemy,
but have been unable to reproduce it. Others have also seen it, but as
far as I am aware have not been able to reproduce it:
http://www.mail-archive.com/pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org/msg146522.html

As there have now been three sightings, in the context of SQLAlchemy,
Django, and plain dbapi2 usage (RelStorage). I suspect it is a real
issue with Psycopg2, however until it can be reproduced I'm not
hopeful it can be fixed.

Laurence