[ZODB-Dev] RelStorage versus temp_folder

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Nov 4 08:32:59 EDT 2010

Hi Shane,

I have the following config for the temp_folders of my ZODB instances:

   <zodb_db temporary>
   <relstorage destination>
       <mysql>
         host   dr2.private
         user   zope
..
       </mysql>
     keep-history false
   </relstorage>
     mount-point /temp_folder
     container-class Products.TemporaryFolder.TemporaryContainer
   </zodb_db>

However, even after exercising the site that uses this temp_folder and
verifying that there are objects containing within it using the ZMI, I
still see the database as totally empty when using MySQL's gui
administrator.

Any idea what's going on here? Where is the data actually being stored?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk