[ZODB-Dev] 32-bit vs 64-bit - RelStorage on MySQL

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Nov 18 10:47:31 EST 2010

On 18/11/2010 15:39, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> About the only noticeable difference -- other than the obvious memory
> growth

What obvious memory growth?

I guess I'm more concerned with a mix of 32 and 64 bit in a RelStorage
setup... Does that mean my question is essentially "do 32-bit MySQL
clients play nicely with a 64-bit MySQL server" or is it more
complicated than that?

Do pickles go nicely across 32-bit/64-bit boundaries?

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk