[ZODB-Dev] Helping Chris out on python-dev

Stephan Richter stephan.richter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 11:22:44 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I am usually not doing this, but here it goes.

Chris made a very sensible proposal on python-dev about support u'' literals
again in Python 3.3 so that porting our libraries becomes easier. Since some
of the heavy-weight Pytohn Devs take a purist stand on this (voting -1), I
think it would be great if some other people chime in and support this
proposal (and possibly similar ones in the future).

Chris has been helping us out a lot getting started to port our libraries to
Python 3. I trust that if he makes a proposal on Python-Dev that it is coming
from a lot of painful experience.

So, if you are also on Python-Dev, write a response or two (or more) to the
thread and let your voice be heard!

Regards,
Stephan

PS: Plone guys, feel free to open the Plone floodgates too. :-)
--
Entrepreneur and Software Geek
Google me. "Zope Stephan Richter"