[ZODB-Dev] How to fix "CorruptedDataError: Error reading unknown oid. Found '' at 81036527"?

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Fri Jul 15 09:36:12 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 3:58 AM, Hanno Schlichting <hanno at hannosch.eu> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 10:30 PM, Jim Fulton <jim at zope.com> wrote:
>> Is the symptom you're seeing POSKeyError?
>
> Yes, ...

This is disturbing.  It would be good to better understand the reasons.

I've thought of checking committed records to make sure they don't
have references to non-existent oids, at least within the same
database.  I've resisted this due to the expense, and it wouldn't
prevent POSKeyErrors arising from incorrectly packing multi-databases.
 I wonder if it would address the cases you've seen.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jimfulton