[ZODB-Dev] How to fix "CorruptedDataError: Error reading unknown oid. Found '' at 81036527"?

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Fri Jul 15 10:39:38 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 3:36 PM, Jim Fulton <jim at zope.com> wrote:
>  I wonder if it would address the cases you've seen.

It could - but I honestly don't know under what circumstances these
issues occur. We only tend to find them much later when we are doing
large content migration tasks of some sort and suddenly find one or
two broken objects out of 300000.

We don't use multiple databases in our projects, so these aren't
issues with cross database references. My bet is on application code
abusing API's.

Hanno