[ZODB-Dev] TypeError: unbound method beforeCompletion() must be called with Synchronizer instance as first argument (got Transaction instance instead)

Stéphane Klein stephane at harobed.org
Tue Jul 26 07:47:13 EDT 2011

Hi,

I've this in my source code :

from zope.interface import implements
from transaction.interfaces import ISynchronizer

class Synchronizer(object):
     implements(ISynchronizer)

     def beforeCompletion(self, transaction):
         print("beforeCompletion")

     def afterCompletion(self, transaction):
         print("afterCompletion", transaction)

     def newTransaction(self, transaction):
         print("newTransaction", transaction)

transaction.manager.registerSynch(Synchronizer)

transaction.commit()

and I've this error message :

TypeError: unbound method beforeCompletion() must be called with
Synchronizer instance as first argument (got Transaction instance instead)

I don't understand, my Synchronizer class match API.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Stephane
--