[ZODB-Dev] Occasional startup errors in serialize.py/_reconstructor

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Mon May 9 08:08:26 EDT 2011

Hanno Schlichting wrote:

> What does the code of the dgho...UserDataSchemaProvider class look
> like? I'm assuming it's similar to the one from plone.app.users that
> looks like:
>
> class UserDataSchemaProvider(object):
>     implements(IUserDataSchemaProvider)

Jup - basically a stripped down version of

http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/collective.examples.userdata/trunk/collective/examples/userdata/

with only one field.

> That one is registered as a global utility via a utility declaration
> with a factory.
>
> What part of your code tries to store this utility in the ZODB?

There's only the code with the setter/adder methods for two properties

  1 from plone.app.users.browser.personalpreferences import
UserDataPanelAdapter$
  2 $
  3 class EnhancedUserDataPanelAdapter(UserDataPanelAdapter):$
  4     """$
  5     """$
  6     def get_phone(self):$
  7         return self.context.getProperty('phone', '')$
  8     def set_phone(self, value):$
  9         return self.context.setMemberProperties({'phone': value})$
 10     phone = property(get_phone, set_phone)$
 11 $
 12     def get_accept_rules(self):$
 13         return self.context.getProperty('accept_rules', '')$
 14     def set_accept_rules(self, value):$
 15         return self.context.setMemberProperties({'accept_rules':
value})$
 16     accept_rules = property(get_accept_rules, set_accept_rules)$

The other boilerplate from userdataschema.py is basically the same as
from the repository above.

Andreas