[ZODB-Dev] Call for volunteers: help w finishing Python BTrees

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Tue Oct 4 10:33:04 EST 2011

Someone recently told me I should be more agressive about asking for help.

If someone is looking for an opportunity to help, finishing the Python
version of BTrees would help a lot.  I think I got this started pretty well,
but ran out of time.  This is needed for running ZODB on PyPy and
jython, both of which I'd like to see.

svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/ZODB/branches/jim-python-btrees

Jim

P.S. Much thanks to Tres for his work on the Python version of persistence.

--
Jim Fulton
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jimfulton