[ZODB-Dev] Call for volunteers: help w finishing Python BTrees

David Glick davidglick at groundwire.org
Tue Oct 4 10:36:06 EST 2011

On 10/4/11 8:33 AM, Jim Fulton wrote:
> Someone recently told me I should be more agressive about asking for help.
>
> If someone is looking for an opportunity to help, finishing the Python
> version of BTrees would help a lot.  I think I got this started pretty well,
> but ran out of time.  This is needed for running ZODB on PyPy and
> jython, both of which I'd like to see.
>
> svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/ZODB/branches/jim-python-btrees
>
> Jim
>
> P.S. Much thanks to Tres for his work on the Python version of persistence.
What tasks remain to be done? (I assume running the tests will give a
starting point, but perhaps there are other todo items you know of?)
Would you prefer people to work on that branch or on their own copy of it?
cheers,
David

David Glick
 Web Developer
 davidglick at groundwire.org
 206.286.1235x32

Come celebrate our Connector Award with Outdoor Afro's Rue Mapp. November 9th!

http://www.groundwire.org/events/the-groundwire-engagement-leadership-award