[ZODB-Dev] SVN: ZODB/trunk/ Note split of persistent.

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Sat Aug 25 14:24:54 UTC 2012

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 4:11 PM, Tres Seaver <tseaver at palladion.com> wrote:
> This failure, and the others like it, indicate that the buildout has
> failed to install persistent correctly (there is nothing Windows-specific
> about the failure)::

Could you add zope.wineggbuilder on PyPi as a maintainer to the new
standalone persistent package? That way we can automatically build
Windows eggs for it, the same way we do for all other packages with C
extensions.

>  $ python 2.6
>  Python 2.6.8 (unknown, May 27 2012, 16:15:53)
>  [GCC 4.6.3] on linux3
>  >>> type(1073741697 * 1024)
>  <type 'int'>
>
> What does that yield on the Windows box?

<type 'long'>
sys.maxint is 2**31 - 1

I haven't looked at the failures in detail.

Hanno