[ZODB-Dev] Relstorage and MSQL

Shane Hathaway shane at hathawaymix.org
Wed May 9 02:47:41 UTC 2012

On 05/08/2012 06:34 PM, Dylan Jay wrote:
> I know it's not all about money but if we were to sponsor development of
> microsoft sql server support for relstorage, is there someone who knows
> how and has an estimated cost and available time?

I don't have enough cycles now to do it myself, but I will happily
assist anyone who wants to take on this project.  The code already has 3
mature implementations to serve as a reference.

I would plan to spend at least as much time on testing as on
development.  Like any database, ZODB storage bugs are often expensive
to debug, so you really need a reliable storage before you can safely
build layers on top of it.

Shane