[ZODB-Dev] git clone of relstorage

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue May 15 12:30:42 UTC 2012

Hi All,

In case anyone else is interested, I've git svn clone'd
svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/relstorage and pushed the result up here:

https://github.com/cjw296/relstorage

It's only a master branch, sine git svn clone does svn branches and
separate remotes by default and I didn't want to do my manual hack-fix
steps since Shane likely wants to stay with svn:

cp -Rf .git/refs/remotes/tags/* .git/refs/tags/
rm -rf .git/refs/remotes/tags
cp -Rf .git/refs/remotes/* .git/refs/heads/
rm -rf .git/refs/remotes

cheers,

Chris

             - http://www.simplistix.co.uk