[Zope-PTK] PTK on Windows NT?

Wolfgang Strobl ws@gmd.de
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 19:09:55 +0100

On 19 Jan 00, 11:04  dale w lance wrote:

> The answer comes a few lines later where it says to import ZopeOrg.zexp
> from the import directory into your Products folder.

Ah, thanks.

Well, I just tried it one step at a time: perform the requested action, then check
the expected results against the documentation.

> However, this
> product still isn't quite up to speed yet. After following all the
> directions you will be presented with some more broken objects in some of
> the products. I guess it is still too beta or alpha

Hm. Actually, what I was looking for wasn't so much something to actually use,
but some kind of "working example" for zope.

I'm looking for a simple, but reasonably complete example which is presentable
to a possible end user, in order to demonstration of what could be done with
zope, and which could serve as a starting point to explore Zope with.

Wenn looking at the available documentation, including the FAQ, I find no
obvious starting point. Is there a document giving an overview over the
architecture and terminology of zope?

--
      o      (     Wolfgang.Strobl@gmd.de (+49 2241) 14-2394
     /\        *   GMD mbH                       #include