[Zope-CMF] CMFCollector external method zope restart

Troy Farrell troy@entheossoft.com
Sat, 02 Feb 2002 15:03:50 -0600

MMMmmmmm.  I had an OBSD problem.  I think your problem is with python
threads on on OBSD.  I have a sparcstation20 that I was gonna use for
development (running OpenBSD).  Turns out that threads in python only
work with OBSD on x86 (too many prepositions...)  It seems as thought
they're even unstable there.

RE: imports, did you try importing xml files instead of a .zexp?  That
should work...

Troy