[Zope-CMF] portal_catalog: can't sort on a textindex ?

Jeffrey P Shell jeffrey@cuemedia.com
Thu, 07 Feb 2002 11:43:59 -0700

You can't search on a text index in ZCatalog.  ZCatalog's sorting mechanism
is pretty simple and can only be done on Field Indexes (so Keyword and Path
indexes don't work either).