[Zope-CMF] portal_membership.getRoster doesn't work w/ exUserFolder?

Marsh Murphy marsh@emergence.com
Thu, 07 Feb 2002 15:55:04 -0700

Hello,

I'm using exUserFolder 0.10.3.1 and CMF 1.2 in Zope 2.4.3. A few CMF
things aren't working the way I expected them to, and I'm trying to
determine if I had misplaced expectations.

The page 'portal_skins/generic/roster', which is normally called by
index_html in 'Members', gives me back no results. A bit of digging
determines that neither 'portal_membership.getRoster()' nor
'portal_membership.listMembers()', although
'portal_membership.listMemberIds()' gives me back the set I anticipate.

Is it normal and expected that getRoster and listMembers would stop
working when used w/ exUserFolder? Am I perhaps using a CMF version that
doesn't play nice w/ exUserFolder? Any thoughts?

Thanks,

marsh