[Zope-CMF] Export/Import Data.fs with a CMF site inside

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 07:34:42 -0500

Pascal Samuzeau wrote:

 > Thank you for this help, I can understand a little bit more what's happen.
 >

 > In fact, I realize that my time clock on my primary server is 1 hour late of
 > the second one.
 >
 > Do you mean that it will be this difference which raise this problem.

Yes, the Zope on the primary server is seeing transactions which
were committed within the previous hour on the secondary box as
"in the future".

 > Actually, under Zope, the transactions are committed in which time elapsed?

ZODB transactions contain timestamped revisions of the objects
which were modifed in the transaction;  this database-level
revisioning is what makes features like "undo" possible.  The
timestamp is generated from the system clock.