[Zope-CMF] Workflow issue? - or how to customize

Antonio Orlando aorlando2002@yahoo.com.br
Mon, 06 May 2002 09:35:58 -0400

sorry, but when I change the "view" permition (for instance portal_types
- "document" - so "they" coundn't see the Document item) I got a
unauthorized permission. I would like to hide them, not forbid.

am I doing something wrong? any help?

anTONIo