[Zope-CMF] Re: Moving to CMF 1.5.2

Christian Heimes christian at cheimes.de
Wed Jun 29 03:29:06 EDT 2005

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
> There aren't any specific "goals" for these third-dot-releases per  se,
> including an explicit goal that "CMF 1.5.2 must work with Zope  2.8". It
> is desirable, yes, but won't hold up a final release until  someone
> finds it urgent enough to do something about it. Remember,  there is
> always the next third-dot-release...

Speaking for the Plone guys:

I made Plone 2.1 working with CMF 1.5 and 2.8 and I finally got the
people convinced to move to the new versions. We need a version of CMF
that works with the next version of Zope 2.8 (2.8.1).

Plone 2.1.0 is going final in a month. Its final version is timed for
OSCOM. Andreas has promised to release a new final version just in time.

Christian