[Zope-Coders] Standby-branch disappearing

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@zope.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 17:12:44 -0500

  CM> Did the conflict error exception rationalizing break
  CM> ConflictError into separate classes?  If so there's some Zope
  CM> code that needs to change.

To some extent.  It adds two subclasses of ConflictError --
ReadConflictError and BTreesConflictError.  It also revises the
constructor and attributes of ConflictError.

When it was first committed, we checked 1) that the Zope tests pass
and 2) that there wasn't any code that was catching ConflictError
specifically.  I wouldn't be surprised if I overlooked something,
though.

Jeremy