[Zope-Coders] Standby-branch disappearing

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:33:24 -0500

There is code in the Zope package's __init__.py that does an "is"
comparison against the ConflictError class in order to determine whether
to retry a request... this needs to be changed to be able to handle
ReadConflictError as well. Not really a big deal, just checking..