[Zope-Coders] Great article on unit tests

Casey Duncan c.duncan@nlada.org
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:20:42 -0500

On Wednesday 23 January 2002 12:55 pm, Shane Hathaway allegedly wrote:
> I thought this was a great introduction to unit/functional tests.  I
> wish I had known about all this stuff long ago. :-)
>
> http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/j-test.html
>
> Shane

I think this points to a great idea for a project: Implementing a functional
testing framework in Zope. This would be used to test Zope applications.

I think this would be no small task, but could turn Zope into an even more
killer application development platform...

Ok, back to my other 40 irons...

  Casey Duncan, Sr. Web Developer
  National Legal Aid and Defender Association
  c.duncan@nlada.org