[Zope-dev] ZClasses instances become detached from class

Jason Spisak webmaster@mtear.com
Fri, 09 Jul 1999 15:01:37 -0800

Michael,

> Did you create the index_html in the ZClass or the Product?
> in the ZClass.

In the ZClass.

If you create an instance without a putting a method in the ZClass, then
later put a method in the ZClass, does it show up in the instance for you?

> BTW, in the ZClass Methods tab you can add a 'Propertysheet Interface' that has
> two types 'view' and 'edit'. I have not yet gotten the 'edit' Propertysheet
> Interface to work with 'select' and 'multiple select' properties, but the 'view'
> Propertysheet interface is a perfect starting point for an index_html method.
>
> Just add a 'view' Propertysheet Interface to your class named 'index_html'!
>
> BTW, DC guys, this wizard interface is great! Keep up the good work!

No kidding, wow! Thanks for the heads up Micheal! DC, you guys really
saved me time on that one!
--
Jason Spisak
webmaster@mtear.com