[Zope-dev] ZOracleDA with Zope 2.4 and Python 2.1

Matthew T. Kromer matt@zope.com
Wed, 08 Aug 2001 15:12:43 -0400

I suggest switching to DCOracle2 at

	http://www.zope.org/Members/matt/dco2

since it includes prebuilt versions for Python 2.1 on Windows
(against Oracle 8i client libraries).  If you unzip it in
{ZOPE_HOME}/lib/python/Products, you can
rename the target directory from DCO2 to ZOracleDA, run the
install.py file inside to extract the proper binary, and you can
be back.