[Zope-dev] Allowing python logging from restricted code

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Oct 10 05:06:17 EDT 2005

Hi All,

Would anyone have a problem if I added the necessary security
declarations to allow the python logging module to be used from
restricted code?

I'd like do this both for the trunk and the 2.8 branch, unless anyone
has huge objections...

Furthermore, I'd like to change zope.conf to allow the flexibility of
defining loggers that ZConfig normally provides out of the box, rather
than being limited to just the event log and the access log. I'd like to
just do this for the trunk...

Anyway, please let me know what you think!

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk