[Zope-dev] z3c.form and lxml

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Mon Sep 15 22:48:03 EDT 2008

Hi Martijn, Sidnei

Thanks for the hint.

> Betreff: Re: z3c.form and lxml

> [snip]
> > Martijn,
> > do you you see any chance to keep the windows egg in sync with the
> > linux distribution at any time if w new release comes out?
>
> As far as I'm aware Sidnei has been taking care of this for
> quite a while.

Sidnei,
we or at least I as the second last windows user need
your help;-)

We like to use lxml everywhere in z3c packages
because Malthe implemented a nice and fast PageTemplate
relacement in z3c.pt based on lxml.

The problem right now is, that nobody compiles the
lxml binary eggs for windows.

What do you think, can you do that important part?
And more important can you keep doing that in the future?

Regards
Roger Ineichen