[Zope-dev] Plans for Zope 2.12

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Thu Jan 22 19:02:51 EST 2009

While we are at it...

The biggest offender is the zodbcode package, which does not appear to
pass its tests at all under Python 2.6. Not having investigated this
further I can imagine three courses of action:

   1) Fix zodbcode (me shrugs)

   2) Exclude zodbcode tests from the test suite

   3) Remove zodbcode from Zope 2 (who's using it anyway?)

Stefan