[ZWeb] Zope.org and New zope.org status

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 09:55:36 -0500

> We could just use the Collective as a place to develop the software that
> is nzo.  I put CMFPackage there for just that purpose.
>
> This would then open the software to more contributors and, in an ideal
> world, would get the software used outside of nzo (thus contributing to
> its permanence).
>
> Content, obviously, can't go in CVS.  But the software and the skins can
> go in CVS.

Which reminds me.  Sidnei's efforts currently aren't in a public CVS
repository, at least if they are I don't know where.  I think they
ought to be.  Sidnei, are they in public CVS?  If so, where?  If not,
can you start putting it somewhere?  We can host it at cvs.zope.org
under the ZPL.

I'm a firm believer in putting *everything* in CVS, even temporary
transition scripts.  We do that for Python (there's tons of ad-hoc
stuff in the Misc directory, which we only throw away after a couple
of years of no use), and I'd like to do the same for NZO.