[Zope] Other ZTables users?

webman webman <webman@beehive.de>
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 19:30:42 +0200 (CEST)

hello,

we are very interested in talking with and possibly creating a
mailinglist for other ZTables users. especially since we are
running into some major problems with the program -- for
example ZTables doesn't support wildcards in searches.

aaaaaaaaah!

we were also told that this "was an interesting idea" and
was "low" on their priority list. not a good way to go into
the weekend.

since the software is not open source and their is hardly ANY
documentation for it we sure would appreciate talking with
other ZTables users to exchange tips and tricks. its probably
just too much of an enigma for one company to handle on its
own.

regards,

webman

webman                                          |                        _
beehive GmbH                                    | ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
berlin, Germany                                 |  - against HTML email  X
http://www.beehive.de                           |              & vcards / \