[Zope] Non-query SQL with Zope (naive question)

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 12:25:58 -0400

Hmm.  maybe we're talking about something else here (I just jumped in on
this thread) but the #call above is synonymous, although not identical,
to the URL below it.  I would have answered this question yes, but maybe
i'm missing something germain to the discussion.

> You would do better setting the target of the form to a DTML
> Method that
> does the call to your SQL method, because that way you can give custom
> feedback.

Yes this is true.

-Michel