[Zope] Re: Chris's workload

Christopher Petrilli petrilli@digicool.com
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 16:41:03 -0400

> On Fri, Sep 10, 1999 at 10:03:32AM -0400, Christopher Petrilli wrote:
>> so, but, I'm not a lawyer.  In the next few days (this weekend maybe?) I'll
>> try and pretty up my little writings on how PKI and Zope could work together
>> if anyone's interested.
>
> Very cool, but Chris, didn't you promise the list a DA Writer's
> Guide? I've been busy myself with other tasks, but I'd like to get the
> ZPyGreSQLDA completely up to snuff, as it were, and some docs would
> speed the process immensely. Hmm, where is that email...

It's actually written and in review ;-)  I just want someone else to sanity
check it before I post it :-)

> So, no, Chris didn't promise it, whoever put it on the Download page
> for DA's did. Is Chris the obvious choice for writing this, since he
> did the Roadmap, because it _would_ be very useful. I assume the 'don't
> hold your breath' was because this quote was before the big 2.0 release.

I am the product manager for all things object-relational, so yes it would
be my responsibility.  It will be out RSN, as soon as Jim can take a gander
at it and tell me it is sane.

> Just a little friendly prodding... ;-)

No problem :-)

Chris