[Zope] standard_html_header & standard_html_footer

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 18:19:56 -0700

Stephen Pitts wrote:

> > Hi Stephen,
> >
> > The standard header and footer in the root Folder are reserved
> > names that can't be deleted mainly because certain parts of
> > zope (such as the std error template and the "default" content
> > of new DTML Documents and Methods) expect them to be available.
> Yes, but what if I've both changed standard_error_message and have no
> documents that depend on standard_html_[header,footer]?

Then you forgot the default document content of DTML Documents and DTML
Methods. ;-)

--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.