[Zope] y2kbug - bobobase_modification_time one day back

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 21:00:27 +0100

Wolfgang Strobl wrote:
> This ist a typical Y2K bug, located in the module TimpeStamp.c,
> as I suspected earlier.
>
> Since nobody followed my hint from earlier this day so far, I took
> the opportunity to dig a little deeper, learning how to build and
> replace a python extension on the way.

People did report this bug elsewhere on the list. Apparently we're waiting
until monday when Jim Fulton can take a look at this. They're pretty sure
it's just a display problem and not something wrong with the object database,
but they want to make sure and check with Jim.

Regards,

Martijn