[Zope] KnowledgeKit 2.0.1 -> 2.1.6 Migration woes

Michael Best mbest@emergence.com
Mon, 15 May 2000 14:41:50 -0600

I am currently upgrading a Zope 2.0.1 instance to 2.1.6 on a Redhat 6.1
system.

Under 2.0.1 I had Kkit 1.6.7 installed and created two different
knowledgebases, and even did some work on the default look of the
knowledgekit to make the browsing simpler.

I have tried several methods for getting the knowledge kit to work under
the new zope.

- Using the old Data.fs with the new Zope.

- Using a new Data.fs and importing the .zexp exports of the
knowledgebases (generates a cannot import Broken product error)

- Exporting to XML format and importing (see above)

Any suggestions on getting my data from one version of Zope to the
other?

--
-Mike