[Zope] Search and replace

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 13:56:14 -0500 (EST)

Hi Robin,

   ZCVSMixin works with ZClasses. It's a little cumbersome at the
moment due to the Container/Contained problem and others:

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Proposals/SynchronizationMechanismZCVSMixin

But it does manage ZClass method and properties on the filesystem.
You do need to keep your head screwed on right to use it successfully
with ZClasses right now.... hopefully it will be more 'bullet proof'
in the future.

-steve