[Zope] Bad File Descriptor error - zope crashes at startup

Jason Cunliffe jasonic@nomadicsltd.com
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 12:00:08 -0400

Hi

Developing Zope on local laptop [Win98se 192Mb, Zope 2.3.1] before upload to
Linux server. A system crash last night and now Zope starts ok, but quits
the moment I try to access it from a browser request:=>

    self.file.flush()
IOError: [Errno 9] Bad file descriptor

I remember seeing somewhere some clever rescue advice about this situation,
some posts begging for help but can't find any followup answers.

I do not see a dedicated section in the Documentation page at Zope.org
suitably titled:
HELP, EMERGENCY, CRASH RECOVERY HOWTOS etc..

Any help much appreciated. Thanks

- Jason
Jason CUNLIFFE = NOMADICS['Interactive Art and Technology']