[Zope] Zope management screens and OmniWeb (on OS X)

tom smith tom@othermedia.com
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:41:47 +0100

hi all

just reporting a strange bug when trying to manage zope using OmniWeb
( a non too shabby (non-MS) browser on OSX). The left-hand and top frame
work fine, but in the right-hand frame where my DTMLMethods and Folders
should be I get the results of the index_html for that folder. That
is...what the folder would look like if I was viewing it.

This means I can't use OmniWeb to edit zope sites. I've never seen this
kind of bug before ever...

does anyone have a fix? .... or even care :-)  ?

cheers

tom