[Zope] writing dtml on zope.org

Max M maxmcorp@worldonline.dk
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 21:56:47 +0200

> From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of ethan
> mindlace fremen

> I'm trying to get a feel for how important it is for you to be able to
> write DTML on zope.org.

Well I kind of like that my products, how-to's etc. are on Zope.org in my
member area, and that I can write my own pages presenting them. It would be
a bad idea to remove the possibility to write those pages in dtml.

On the other hand I don't give a hoot about using the site for anything
else, as I have several sites and computers for that.

But I guess that I could just write html or structured text on zope.org, but
than I have a sneaking suspiscion that I will need dtml at some time anyway.
I mean if html was enough dtml would never have been created to begin with.

Regards Max M

Max M. W. Rasmussen,    Denmark.   New Media Director
private: maxmcorp@worldonline.dk work: maxm@normik.dk
Shipping software is an unnatural act