[Zope] Ways for putting contents into Zope
Luca Manini AgeLav <email@example.com>
Mon, 28 May 2001 12:35:51 +0200
what options are there for putting contents into Zope. Let's say I
want to use Zope to build an intranet where not specially skilled
people (at least not "html" skilled people) has to author most of the
site contents. Which approaches can I try?=20
Options that came to mind are:
1) make "contributions" be higly structured (I mean to have many
properties and less "free" text) so that I can produce the output
like a DB report.
2) try to teach them some StructuredText.
3) try to have them use some other editor to produce "simple" html and
import it into Zope.
4) have them put almost plain text and set up some sort to publishing
work flow where the plain text get reviewed and edited in steps by
different skilled people up to the "final" form?
5) Any experience, other ideas?