[Zope] enhanced VHM is great! This should replace the standard VHM.

Trevor Toenjes zope@toenjes.com
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 00:54:16 -0400

For all the dumb questions I usually ask, I figured I should say "Thank You"
when I get to use a great product.
http://www.zope.org/Members/sfm/SiteAccessEnhanced

The enhanced VHM solved all my problems trying to write my own AccessRules
to manage 8 domains pointing to 6 sub-folders.

I didnt have to write any rules and use Set Access Rules.
The "Edit" tab let's me easily map domains and sub-domains.
I dont have to bug the Apache admin to change mod_rewrites anymore when I
want to move a folder.
And I am no longer locked out from freely copying files around Zope as
SiteRoot did to me!

For its ease of use, is there any reason this shouldnt be released in the
core?

Thank you "sfm".
-Trevor