[Zope] 2virtualhosts on 1 zope, apache in front

Mike Renfro renfro@tntech.edu
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 08:13:38 -0500

On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 02:46:13PM +0200, Christoph Folberth wrote:

> So far, everything works fine, EXCEPT: when i am in ughagh.com,
> which is actually a subfolder of atp.decodon.com, i can move up the
> directory tree, to the files which are supposed to be seen only from
> atp.decodon.com... (I can do this, simply by entering an existing
> Filename of one of the upper Directories)

If they're really supposed to be separate sites, why not place them at
the same level in the ZODB tree, instead of nesting one inside the
other? That's how I did all mine.

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu